This month we will be starting our build up to E3
E3 is the world’s premiere trade show for computer and video games and related products. The show is owned by the ESA, the U.S. association dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of the companies, publishing interactive games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the Internet.
The show takes place at Los Angeles Convention Center and we are hoping to be live from the show floor to bring you all the latest news as it happens.
This year’s growing list of E3 exhibitors includes:
- Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Disney Interactive Studios, Inc.
- Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
- Natsume, Inc.
- Nintendo of America, Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- OnLive, Inc.
- Perfect World Entertainment
- Proximo Games
- Sega of America, Inc.
- Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC
- Square Enix, Inc.
- Take-Two Interactive, Inc.
- THQ Inc.
- Trion Worlds, Inc.
- Ubisoft Entertainment
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Stay tuned for more information and news as we get it.