Dollar Dash is a chaotic free-for-all multiplayer game that enables up to four players to battle it out as cartoon thieves who must make use of extravagant weapons to grab bags of cash and deposit them in a getaway vehicle before it disappears. Developed by Candygun Games, Dollar Dash offers 18 multiplayer maps, countless weapons, deep player customization, and comedic tactics for players to achieve victory.
Dollar Dash is one of those games that can be really enjoyed as a sofa multiplayer game, the action is fast paced with each player fighting to get as much cash as possible into the getaway vehicle. The only real problem I found was it’s just too manic and half the time you lose yourself in the midst of explosion and mayhem.
Even though Dollar Dash does offer a single player experience (Playing against Bots) I would not advise playing this mode because this game is all about Multiplayer and getting one up on your friends. For me the online multiplayer was not as fun as sitting down on the sofa with a couple of buddies (and the wife) and battling it out.
Overall Dollar Dash is a solid Multiplayer game, with bright fun and hectic levels, it’s not a game you will return to daily but for evenings when family and friends are around you will definitely bust it out and cause the odd argument.
• Gather, Dash and Fight: Be the fastest, smartest, and craziest multiplayer battle thief
• Overwhelming Content: 18 maps, over 20 weapons and a number of power-ups to discover
• Single player: Defeat skilled AI opponents to prepare for Online PvP
• Multiplayer: Four-player Drop-in & Jump-out multiplayer for instant online action
• Three intense game modes: Venture through different versus modes, from Dollar Dash where the fastest win to Hit’n’Run, where the toughest rule the field
• Shop: Spend in-game cash on weapon upgrades, character customization, perks and more
• Unlock: Collect badges, unlock many crazy Achievements, and compete on global Leaderboard
Dollar Dash is now available in North America on Xbox LIVE Arcade for the Xbox 360 for 800 Microsoft Points and Windows PC for $9.99.
REMEMBER: Check back ever Wednesday for our quick 5min XBLA Reviews.