After 6 months of a hiatus mr. 47 returns in the next chapter of the well acclaimed “perfect” assassin trilogy, Hitman. Due to be released this year IO Interactive is promising the fans classic, well known stealth elements and “accident” assassinations to brand new features, such as the hitman “Instinct”.
Fans after seeing the first real gameplay of Absolution have been worried that the game has gone the more linear path with less freedom and choices of maneuver and action. The devs where however quick to respond and offered a commentary of the such provided gameplay, which can be seen below. They assure that this is just one of the many paths and styles to finishing this level, which is called Run For Your Life.
Some of the interestin facts pointed out by the devs:
- More dense art style with closer link to the story
- The style of the game changes with the players actions upon the story.
- One style of playthrough shown, freedom to player to decide how to undertake it
- Be your own Hitman
- Replayability, with new stuff to explore in the levels
- New complex AI, with a innovative intelligence spectrum
- Character and environment full of rich and engaging interactions
- Return of disguise gameplay
- Dark humour and diversity of setting
- New challenges(Killing with different weapons)
- “Instinct” feature provides aided vision, tips and new disguise interaction
- Realistic characters thanks to face-scan development into the game
- Disguise features, “hiding in plain site”, adjusting to the environment
The newest trailer released from the IO Studio features International Contract Agency handler Diana Burnwood and her interesting story relating to Hitman. This trailer features art work by well renounced Ben Oliver which worked on such art project in the DC Universe area, such as Ultimate X-Men. Enjoy the trailer below!
Look forward to reading more updates from the minds behind Hitman, here on www.MasonicGamer.com
By our new News poster